Friday, February 19, 2010

Tears and Joy

Bumps, Obstacles, rejections, dissapointments are part of everyone's life..and handling those makes a person who she or he is..All that said and done..even though I have had my share of dissapointments in life, each time I go through a roller coaster of emotions..anger, tears, sadness, quiet, hurt etc...I have learned with age to "hide" the above mentioned emotions very well. An onlooker might not even detect a sign that I had something major happen to me that day...but deep inside its painful. I want to just throw in the towel. I want to yell. I want to cry. I want to break something. I want to go to a pub and drink away my sorrows. I want to just give up...till i go home and see the angelic face of my daughter. I feel refreshed. I feel rejuvenated. I feel motivated. I want to continue on with my struggle and fight further to achieve what I had set out to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment